travel visas

Visa Info

Passengers who travel with us will need a visa for Russia. Also depending on the trip and your nationality one for Mongolia and China. We reccommend a visa agency called CIBT who will arrange all this for you. You liaise with them directly for visas and also pay them directly.

This is the link for CIBT:

We are now booking clients from all points of the globe and are happy to advise you how best to go about obtaining the visas where ever you are based but we do not obtain the visas. For all visitors travelling to Russia you will need an invitation to travel to Russia, we obtain this for you and forward to CIBT so they can process the Russian visa. Or send to you directly so you can process the visa yourself if you prefer. We only obtain these invitations for clients travelling on Global Village trips.

Passports must be valid for 6 months after end date of travel.

Independent trips

No group tours

Financial security

ATOL bonded

UK's Leading Experts

We've done the Trans-Sib and love it!

Booking Conditions

Click here